Monday, September 21, 2009

Chub 2...

I had my second ultrasound today and saw Chub 2. He/she was cooperating and made the neck measurements super easy for the technician which meant a very short visit. I was in and out in a flash. But, we did manage to get this photo of the baby. This is our second photo. The first one just looked like a little bean sac. There was nothing to see, but this time you can clearly see the baby's head and torso. He/she looks limbless, but rest assured, he/she is not. I saw the legs and the little hands myself.


Daddy and Rowan missed the ultrasound because Rowan was having his 12 month check-up. His weight is up to the 50th percentile now (22.26lbs) and he is still in the 97th for his height. Developmentally he is on target too-- have I mentioned his favourite word is "ball"? He says Mamma, Dadda and Bye (as he waves) too. I am glad I got to miss the needles this time. I don't think I could have taken it. The poor little guy got the shots in his arm and howled. He was passed out in the back seat before he got to Day Care. It was nap time but I am sure the crying didn't help. John assures me that his distress didn't last long and he was up and chubbing right after the shots were done.

No comments:

Post a Comment