Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Other Cute Boy in the Family

My sister sent us a photo of Landon all dressed up for tree decorating. I think he is pretty darn cute, don't you? I am really looking forward to going to Blind River for the holidays to see everyone. It has been 3 years since our last Christmas there and I think it will be great to have the old feeling of the season back. There is just something about home, you know? 

I have been busy baking the past few nights. I have even managed to make a few cookie recipes that are soy/milk free for Margo and Landon. I remember what it was like last year when I couldn't have any of the goodies and so I am doing my best to make sure they don't go through that too.

Only 17 more sleeps...

No comments:

Post a Comment