Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oh How We Have Changed

I have a confession to make. I lost the link to Ana's blog months ago and have been too lazy to ask for it (or maybe embarrassed) but I found it today and spent a bit of time catching up on Claire and Emily. It made me miss them terribly and I am happy to say that Rowan and I will be landing there to visit in 8 sleeps.  I have missed out on a lot since Claire arrived but that is about to change now that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I will have more time to read about the important things in life instead of hazards and prevention programs and, and, and....



I thought about "borrowing" a few recent photos of Claire and Emily to post here from Ana's site but I have decided to wait and post new ones that I will take myself when we are all together again. However, I thought it would be fun to post a couple of borrowed shots of Rowan and Emily before Claire's arrival sort of as a warm-up and to demonstrate how so much can change in a short 5 months.

These shots were taken in July when the family came to visit (Ana was very pregnant) and in August when Rowan and I (a tiny bit pregnant) made our way to see the gang just after Claire was born.  Not only have the kids changed but the mommies have ballooned or shrunk significantly too...

1 comment:

  1. You are ridiculous, woman! I can't wait until your visit as well. I'm sure that Rowan has changed a lot since these photos were taken. And Claire ... oh my the house is going to be a riot!

    ReplyDelete