Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Minted
I started my new job on January 9th and it has been a whirlwind of activity. The days fly by, I see less of my kids on a daily basis because I have a fixed schedule to work around, but despite the stress of not knowing what I am doing, I am in love with walking in to a historical building that looks like a castle every morning with a coffee in my hand. Yes, the building is pretty darn neat, making the coins that everyone carries around in their pockets is neat too but it's the people that I like the most. I am pretty sure that John's prediction (not my John, the other one) about me returning to consulting in a few years is way off the mark. I feel like I am where I belong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment