Sunday, January 8, 2012

What Kid Potty Trains Himself?

I wasn't ready for the potty training. Or more precisely, I wasn't ready for my baby to be out of diapers because it meant the end of the baby days. Even if they were messy days, they were still wonderful.  But, he was ready and there was no waiting for his mommy and daddy to catch up and so this weekend, we hunkered down in the basement and we got it done. Day 1 was a little messy but Day 2 was not. By Day 3 we were free to venture out and what does this kid do? He tell us he has to go to the bathroom 10 minutes from home and he holds it! I kid you not, our 21 month old potty trained himself and he is one proud little dude. We are pretty darn proud too.

No comments:

Post a Comment