Rowan returned to Day Care after a 2.5 week break. I knew he was going to have a hard time because he has been saying "No Amanda's" every time we pull on to Baseline for the past week. However, I was cautiously optimistic this morning when I told him today was an Amanda-day and he said "Yeah!!!" very enthusiastically. He didn't put up too much of fuss when John left him at the door but Amanda wrote me shortly afterward to tell me that Rowan was watching the hamster on the floor between the cage and the kids' small table. She asked him if he wanted a chair to sit on and his response was:
"No. Close the door" and he pulled the table in front of him.
His mood didn't last long. He apparently is happily playing with Evan now. He is trying to catch butterflies with a fly-swatter. Don't worry, the butterflies aren't alive. It's a game. I think?
No comments:
Post a Comment