Didn't Michael Jackson's last album get released today or something? That's not why I am writing. What's far more interesting than anything Michael Jackson--right, everything Boober and Pork.
Maybe you've guessed what this entry is about based on the title? Just in case you haven't: Rowan came home singing the entire Alphabet tonight. Like with counting, he refused to even try singing it with us until he knew it all from beginning to end. I guess I shouldn't have been worried but I quietly was. I bet he knows his colours too but is just pretending to have a hard time with distinguishing between green and every other colour out there. He's just waiting for the perfect moment to spring it all on us...or maybe not. It doesn't matter. I have learned in the last little bit that kids learn everything at their own pace and when you give them some room, they grow and the prosper and they shine.
You should have seen how sparkly proud he was of himself. I am just as sparkly myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment