I have always wanted to build a gingerbread house but I knew the work involved would make it impossible for me to finish so one year, I bought a cut gingerbread kit that you just assemble and decorate. Apparently the assembly proved to be too much for me too because it sat in its box until I tossed it a year later.
But this year, I found a pre-cut AND pre-assembled gingerbread house and I knew instantly that it was perfect for this momma who, although she can sit and knit for hours or can teach herself to make wedding cakes, really has very little patience for anything related to cookies. I also had an eager 2 year old to help motivate me this year too which, truth be told, was really the only reason that sucker got taken out of its package.
John and Rowan did most of the work and I think they did a pretty fantastic job.

No comments:
Post a Comment