Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morn'

Would you believe that this is the ONLY photo we have of Christmas morning? We have plenty of video, but no still shots of the boys opening their gifts. Good thing this shot is of Bronson because I would be sad if we didn't at least get one of his very first Christmas.



It was chaos of course. Santa brought the boys a train table and the piggy banks Rowan so desperately wanted. He also brought mommy and daddy stockings full of goodies and an amazing craft station for the basement.  I couldn't help but feel blessed while watching the boys marvel at the things under the tree. I know they won't remember this Christmas because they are just too small--but I will. It was, after all, our first Christmas as a complete family and, even if I hadn't received a single thing this year, I would still feel like the richest woman in the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment